We love getting dressed up, whether its a night out with the girls or maybe you have something extra special like a prom or a wedding coming up. The beautiful high bun is very easy to create at home which means you can splash out on a gorgeous dress!
1. Straighten all of your hair so it is completely smooth, brush your hair into a ponytail using theDenman D82M Boar Bristle Brush (USA) this will add shine and gloss to the hair. Secure it with an elastic.
2. Take theDenman Bun Ring, and feed ponytail through the middle until you reach the base of the ponytail.
3. Section the ponytail and fold over the Bun Ring until it’s completely covered. Secure with an elastic over the bun ring.
4. Finish by pinning the loose hair around the base of the bun ring to create a smooth finish. Finally spray with Hairspray!
We love fabulous, big curls … the bigger the hair… the better! It’s super easy to create and your hair will definitely turn heads!
1. Section the underneath hair away from the top of the hair, it’s best to begin at the bottom.
2. Take a curling wand and wrap a small section of hair around the barrel and leave for a few seconds. Gently slide the hair off the wand and gather it into your hand into its spiral shape. It now looks like a pin curl. Use a small clip to secure it to your head.
3. Continue this technique the whole way up the hair and around to the sides. Once the all the hair has been curled and clipped into place leave for about 15 minutes. (We usually do our make-up while we wait!)
4. Release all the pin curls from the clips. Gently brush out the curls using the Denman D82M Boar Bristle Brush (USA). Finish by applying some styling paste to your hands and gently running your fingers through the curls to define them.
3. Brush the rest of the hair with the boar bristle brush and gather it at the bottom of the hair. Gently begin to roll the hair up until you reach the nape of the neck and then pin in place to secure the hairstyle.
4. Finish with hairspray and some diamante sparkly hairclips.
Do you have a natural wave in your hair but can never get it to sit the way you want it too? Well today we are going to tell you how to get a natural wave in the hair when blowdrying.
1. Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner and rinse thoroughly.
2. Detangle your wet hair using a Denman DC11 Detangling comb (USA). By using this comb on wet hair you will not damage or break the hair shaft. If you have a lot of knots in your hair, detangle from the bottom working your way up.
3. Apply some mousse to the hair and begin to blowdry the hair with the diffuser attachment. Gently gather the hair into the diffuser and hold for a few seconds. Sometimes the diffuser can get hot so we recommend a low heat setting,
4. Once the hair is about 80% dried, apply some sea salt texturising spray and finish blowdrying the hair with the diffuser.
5. Gently scrunch the hair and finish with hairspray.
2. Curl all of your hair using curling tongs or straighteners, whichever you prefer.
3. Once the hair has been curled, take theDenman D82M Boar Bristle Brush (USA) and gently brush out the curls in sections. Don’t worry your hair will not be frizzy but it will go into lovely loose waves.
4. Add a little hair accessory to your hair for a little bit of sparkle!
To create your BridalFrench Twist Up-Do just follow these easy steps:
1. This hairstyle works best on natural hair but don’t worry if you hair is naturally straight because you could just add a few loose waves using curling tongs.
2. Take a section of hair from the top of your hair and hairspray it. Use ourD91 Dressing Out brush(USA) to backcomb that section of the hair. The great thing about this brush it that it has a pintail which makes it easier section the hair and create up-do’s and it perfect to backcomb or tease the hair to add volume. Continue this technique around the front and sides of your hair.
3. Now that you have maximum volume in your hair, use the Denman D82M Boar Bristle Brush(USA) to smooth all of your hair back and gather it at the nape of your neck as if you were to create a ponytail.
4. Start twisting the hair up and pin usingbobby pinsto secure the twist. When you get to the top of the twist make sure you curve the hair round and pin it because you don’t want a little bit of hair sticking up at the top.
5. Once all of the hair in secured tightly, give it a final spray with hairspray for extra hold.
Sometimes the most basic hairstyles can be the most effective especially when you team it up with a LBD or a block coloured outfit. The smooth and silky ponytail is an elegant swept back hairstyle that looks great with any red lipstick and dripping diamond earrings.
1. Wash hair and blowdry it until it is damp.
2. Take the Denman D79 Straightening Brush (USA) and begin to blowdry the hair straight using this brush. Clamp the straightening brush on a small section of damp hair. Point the hairdryer at the vented section of the brush and slowly glide both the brush and hairdryer down that section of hair to straighen it.
3. Smooth the hair back from the face using the Denman D82M Boar Bristle Brush (USA) into a low ponytail at the nape of the neck, leaving a small section of hair out of the ponytail. Once the ponytail is secured, take the loose section of hair and wrap it around the base of the ponytail (where the elastic is) and pin it into place.
We all love getting ready for a night out or a special occasion, but sometimes it can be difficult to decide on what you want to do with your hair. Question is… do you want to curl your hair or put your hair up?
Well we have a great hairstyle that will look fabulous with whatever you wear… the Curly Up-Do.
1. Curl all of your hair using curling wands, straighteners or heated rollers.
2. Take the Denman D82M Boar Bristle Brush (USA) and brush the curls all the way back from your face into a ponytail. This will smooth the hair so there will be no bumps.
3. Gently backcomb the curly ponytail using the Denman D91 Dressing Out Brush (USA) and begin to create loops with the curls and pin them at the head. Continue this technique until all of the hair is in a bun-like shape.
Going out this weekend? Why not try this super volumised curly hairstyle. Perfect for long hair or if you need to add in hair extensions.
1. Blowdry your hair using the Denman Extra Large Head Hugger (USA) this will help get maximum root lift and volume into the hair. When blowdrying, wrap sections of hair around the heat retaining barrel and hold for about 20 seconds and then unwind the brush from the hair. This will help create a natural curl in the hair.
If you want your hair really curly, you can always define the curl using curling tongs or heated rollers.
2. Next apply a little bit of hair putty and run your fingers through the curls to break them up and hold the style.
3. Take the Denman D91 Dressing Out Brush (USA) and backcomb the top front sections of your hair. Once the hair is backcombed, brush the hair back from your face and finish with hairspray.