To create your Bridal French Twist Up-Do just follow these easy steps:
1. This hairstyle works best on natural hair but don’t worry if you hair is naturally straight because you could just add a few loose waves using curling tongs.
2. Take a section of hair from the top of your hair and hairspray it. Use our D91 Dressing Out brush (USA) to backcomb that section of the hair. The great thing about this brush it that it has a pintail which makes it easier section the hair and create up-do’s and it perfect to backcomb or tease the hair to add volume. Continue this technique around the front and sides of your hair.
3. Now that you have maximum volume in your hair, use the Denman D82M Boar Bristle Brush (USA) to smooth all of your hair back and gather it at the nape of your neck as if you were to create a ponytail.
4. Start twisting the hair up and pin using bobby pins to secure the twist. When you get to the top of the twist make sure you curve the hair round and pin it because you don’t want a little bit of hair sticking up at the top.
5. Once all of the hair in secured tightly, give it a final spray with hairspray for extra hold.