Sometimes the most basic hairstyles can be the most effective especially when you team it up with a LBD or a block coloured outfit. The smooth and silky ponytail is an elegant swept back hairstyle that looks great with any red lipstick and dripping diamond earrings.
1. Wash hair and blowdry it until it is damp.
2. Take the Denman D79 Straightening Brush (USA) and begin to blowdry the hair straight using this brush. Clamp the straightening brush on a small section of damp hair. Point the hairdryer at the vented section of the brush and slowly glide both the brush and hairdryer down that section of hair to straighen it.
3. Smooth the hair back from the face using the Denman D82M Boar Bristle Brush (USA) into a low ponytail at the nape of the neck, leaving a small section of hair out of the ponytail. Once the ponytail is secured, take the loose section of hair and wrap it around the base of the ponytail (where the elastic is) and pin it into place.
Summer is over… and now we’re getting ready for cold dark mornings and dark evenings. If you work full-time, you go to work in the dark and come home in the dark.
So if you’re feeling a bit down and need something to pick you up… we have the perfect idea! A new hair colour! Yes it always makes you feel so much better by just changing your hair colour. Now we’re not suggesting you go completely crazy and colour your hair from black to blonde but if you do have blonde or brown hair it may be quite fun to add a little hint of red, plum or auburn to your hair colour.
TIPS For Colouring Hair: Make sure you use deep conditioning treatment and Argan oil on your hair when you wash it. Try not to use too much heat on your hair straight away for example, straightening irons or curling wands. If you need to straighten your hair, blowdry it using the Denman D79 Straightening Brush. (Click Here For USA Denman Store!) This brush is not electrical and has bristles which means it is a lot safer to use on the hair than straightening irons.
Since summer is now officially over, we think it’s time to ditch the flip-flops and get your Ugg Boots ready for Autumn/Winter! All that heat that has been applied to your hair over the summer to get curls and waves, it’s to try something new! Straight hair can be really striking but we are going to tell you how you can get this without using straightening irons.
The Denman D79 Straightening Brush is like a straightening iron but it is not electrical. It is equipped with boar bristle to smooth the hair and make it super glossy and shiny. As it is not electrical this makes our straightening brush much better for your hair and it won’t damage it.
How To Use It
1. Towel dry your hair until it is damp.
2. Take the Denman D79 Straightening Brush (Click here for USA Site) and begin to blowdry the hair straight using this brush. Clamp the straightening brush on a small section of damp hair. Point the hairdryer at the vented section of the brush and slowly glide both the brush and hairdryer down that section of hair to straighen it.
3. By using this straightening brush you are straightening your hair without causing any damage as flat irons do. As this brush has natural boar bristles, these will gently grip the hair and smooth the cuticle for a straight, glossy and manageable look.
4. Continue this technique all over your hair.